Tom needs your help! Sign up today to canvass for Team Stanley
Did you know that is has been five months since Tom announced his campaign for Mayor of Waltham? In that time, we have made great strides in Tom’s campaign.
- We have mobilized more than 200 volunteers.
- Tom has released his first three policy papers outlining his vision for Waltham– and has more on the way!
- We collected over 3,000 nomination signatures securing Tom’s place on the November ballot.
- And, Tom has personally canvassed on over 3,000 doors!
There is no doubt that Tom’s campaign is on track for an exciting fall, but there is still a lot of important work to be done. This election is going to be won by speaking directly with the voters of Waltham and the best way to make a difference is to sign up to canvass!
We are here to make it easy for you:
1) Join Tom for a Saturday canvass at 10:00am or 1:00pm from Campaign Headquarters, 986 Main Street.
2) Pick any day and time that works for you! Tell us your availability and we will prepare a canvassing packet according to your schedule!
To sign up or ask questions about canvassing, contact Tom’s Campaign Manager, Rob: Rob@TomStanley.org, 781-609-7349. Tom can’t do it without your help!
Team Stanley submits 2,500 nomination signatures!
Surpassing the 50 signature threshold by leaps and bounds, candidate for Waltham Mayor Tom Stanley collected and turned in over 2,500 nominations signatures to the Waltham City Clerk’s office, qualifying him for the November ballot. Read more…
WE HAVE EXCITING NEWS!
Tom is opening his official campaign office on Saturday, June 20th!
STANLEY RELEASES VISION FOR THE CITY OF WALTHAM’S FUTURE
To me, Waltham is more than just a place to live. It’s my home and my neighbors are my family. I have spent my entire life here, watching generations of my family give back through community service. This life experience has had a profound impact on me and my commitment to public service and community. I was born in Waltham and I will live here until I die, and there won’t be a day that passes that I won’t be thinking of ways to make my community even better than it already is. READ MORE!
Check it out!
Friday, May, 2015:
Boston Globe: Political veterans square off in Waltham Mayor Race
NOMINATION SIGNATURE KICK OFF!
Saturday, May 2-Sunday, May 3, 2015
SATURDAY, MAY 2nd
SUNDAY, MAY 3rd
Moody Street 5K Road Race Nomination Signature Collection
Join Team Stanley at the Moody Street 5K where we will continue to gather signatures starting at 11:00 am at the Moody Street Bridge.Please RSVP by contacting Rob Pooley from the Stanley Campaign at: 781-690-0425 or firstname.lastname@example.org.